How to Log into the Employee Learning Centre
The Employee Learning Centre is a place to find a broad range of Professional Development, mandatory training, and general interest resources of benefit to all employees.
Go to https://pd.bcit.ca/ and login with your BCIT primary email address and password. For faculty and staff, this is the @bcit.ca email listed in the BCIT contacts directory.
Or, login to the Central login for BCIT: https://id.bcit.ca/
From the dashboard select the Employee Learning application:
Some example online courses in this Employee Learning Centre include:
- Indigenous Awareness
- Learning Hub – Guided Tour for Instructors
- New Employee Orientation
- Remote Exam Proctoring @ BCIT
- Pandemic Exposure Control Plan Summary
- …and more
If you are having troubles logging in
If you are having troubles logging in, try these two options:
- Login with your user id of both email addresses:
- Please click “Forgot your password?“. A password reset email will be sent to your BCIT email account/s. Please check the inbox and Junk mail areas of both your employee Outlook and your myBCIT email accounts.
If you are still not able to login, please contact ETS for technical support.