Learning Hub February 2020 Updates
Every month the Learning Hub gets an update. This is an update overview of what’s changing in February 2020.
Learning Hub Tool Updates
Instructors can now import tab seperated value (.tsv) files into the Learning Hub Gradebook. Previously, Instructors could only import comma delimited files into the Learning Hub Gradebook.
Video notes provides automatic captioning for newly created videos and the ability to manually add or update closed captioning for all previously recorded videos. After video processing user can view closed captions using video player controls. In addition users can now download a transcript and the closed caption file associated with the video independent of Video Notes.
Localized closed captioning is available for the following languages:
- US English (en-US)
- British English (en-GB)
- Canadian French (fr-CA)
- German (de-DE)
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR)
- Korean (ko-KR)
- Italian (it-IT)
- Spanish (es-US)
- Modern Standard Arabic (ar-SA)
- Russian (ru-RU)
- Japanese (ja-JP)
- Turkish (tr-TR)
- Dutch (nl-NL)
- Chinese Mandarin (zh-CN)
- Canadian English is not available for closed captioning and defaults to en-US.
- Chinese Traditional (zh-TW) closed captions are not currently available and defaults to zh-CN.
- Mexican Spanish (es-MX) closed captions may not be available and defaults to US Spanish (es-US)
- Swedish closed captions are not available.